Getting Samba 1.9.18p4 and NTdomain support...

Bernard Grymonpon bernard at zeus.rug.ac.be
Wed Apr 1 08:17:33 GMT 1998

Hi,

here i'm back, sorry, ...

I just downloaded samba 1.9.18p4, and installed it. When i insert my old
smb.conf file, and do a testpar, then i get errors on the part where my
domain control is enabled :
domain sid = 1-3-5-21-123-456-789.
The error is that it doesn't know the parameter "domain sid".
Then i checked NTDOMAIN, and there is stated that "p4" doesn't support
NTdomain. Now, I've seen on this mailinglist that some people are able to
get some other (extra) source code (BRANCH NTDOM) through "cvs". The
problem is that i am behind a firewall, and i can't use cvs.
Is there some way to get 1.9.18p4 and the ntdomain source (as one or
apart) through ftp?
Or can someone tell me where i can get the newest code of BRANCH_NTDOM
without "cvs"...

Thanks in advance
Bernard

bernard at zeus.rug.ac.be