[Samba-it] Total crash system!

Pol Hallen polhallen100 at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 1 14:05:01 MST 2005

Samba Version: 3.0.10-1

Hey all
if I transfer a files from windows os (several windows machine) to my debian
with samba later 5/10 minutes the linux system total crash(!!!). I press the
reset button!

- I tested a ram: ok
- the logs nothing significative
- I change ethernet card several (try 3/4)
- I recompile kernel 2.4/2.6
- I change samba logs with debug but nothing

if I use rsync, ftp server, etc. it's ok

where is the problem?

Sorry but my english isn't ok :-)

thank u

System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.10fuck

Versions of packages samba depends on:
debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.4.30.11    Debian configuration management sy
libacl1                       2.2.23-1     Access control list shared library
libc6                         2.3.2.ds1-20 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
libcomerr2                   1.35-6       The Common Error Description libra
libcupsys2-gnutls10         1.1.23-2     Common UNIX Printing System(tm) -
libkrb53                     1.3.6-1      MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
libldap2                     2.1.30-3     OpenLDAP libraries
libpam-modules              0.76-22      Pluggable Authentication Modules f
libpam-runtime               0.76-22      Runtime support for the PAM librar
libpam0g                     0.76-22      Pluggable Authentication Modules l
libpopt0                     1.7-5        lib for parsing cmdline parameters
logrotate                    3.7-2        Log rotation utility
netbase                      4.19         Basic TCP/IP networking system
samba-common              3.0.10-1     Samba common files used by both th

* samba/run_mode: daemons
  samba/log_files_moved:
  samba/tdbsam: false
* samba/generate_smbpasswd: