Error on the Commercial Support Subsite of samba.org

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Sat Sep 27 15:12:46 GMT 2003

Thanks.  We'll get this updated.

cheers, jerry

Alexander Griesser wrote:
| Hi!
|
| Actually, I don't really know, where to go with this problem, so I write
| to this list - please tell me, if I'm completely wrong.
|
| The Page <http://at.samba.org/samba/support/germany.html> contains the
| following entry:
|
| --------------------------- 8< ----------------------------
| Tirol
|

| Name   :  Manfred Larcher
|           Unix, Networks, Security
| Address:  Major-Sieberer-Str. 4a
|           A-6330 Kufstein
|
| Phone  :  +43 650 71 050 50
| Email  :  office at grufo.com
|
| Administration heterogener Netzwerke (Unix, Novell, MS Windows XX,
| Macintosh) Konzeption und Installation von Unix basierten Firewalls
| Installation von Unix basierten Internet-Servern (News, WWW, Mail,
| Ftp, DNS, SMS) Internetanbindung (Routerkonfiguration) Erstellung von
| Individualsoftware (Perl) und WEB-Seiten.
| --------------------------- 8< ----------------------------
|
| Tirol, in fact, is not in Germany, but in Austria. So I'd recommend
| moving this entry to the Austrian Commercial Support Site.
|
| ciao,
| P.S.: For any further questions, please send replies to
|       samba-docs at tuxx-home.at, as I am not subscribed to this list.

- --
~ Hewlett-Packard            ------------------------- http://www.hp.com
~ SAMBA Team                 ---------------------- http://www.samba.org
~ GnuPG Key                  ---- http://www.plainjoe.org/gpg_public.asc
~ "You can never go home again, Oatman, but I guess you can shop there."
~                            --John Cusack - "Grosse Point Blank" (1997)