Error on the Commercial Support Subsite of samba.org

Alexander Griesser tuxx at tuxx-home.at
Sat Sep 27 11:00:18 GMT 2003

Hi!

Actually, I don't really know, where to go with this problem, so I write
to this list - please tell me, if I'm completely wrong.

The Page <http://at.samba.org/samba/support/germany.html> contains the
following entry:

--------------------------- 8< ----------------------------
Tirol

Name   :  Manfred Larcher
          Unix, Networks, Security
Address:  Major-Sieberer-Str. 4a
          A-6330 Kufstein

Phone  :  +43 650 71 050 50
Email  :  office at grufo.com

Administration heterogener Netzwerke (Unix, Novell, MS Windows XX,
Macintosh) Konzeption und Installation von Unix basierten Firewalls
Installation von Unix basierten Internet-Servern (News, WWW, Mail,
Ftp, DNS, SMS) Internetanbindung (Routerkonfiguration) Erstellung von
Individualsoftware (Perl) und WEB-Seiten.

Tirol, in fact, is not in Germany, but in Austria. So I'd recommend
moving this entry to the Austrian Commercial Support Site.

ciao,
P.S.: For any further questions, please send replies to
      samba-docs at tuxx-home.at, as I am not subscribed to this list.
--
|   .-.  |     CCNA Alexander Griesser <tuxx at tuxx-home.at>     | .''`. |
|   /v\   \   http://www.tuxx-home.at -=- Linux 2.4.18-xfs-ll / : :' : |