WARNING: You may have a virus

System Administrator root at BLRepairables.com
Tue Aug 19 19:23:20 GMT 2003

Our virus server for BLRepairables.com has reported that you sent
the virus  the W32/Sobig.f at MM virus !!! in the file movie0045.pif with the subject "Re: Details" to:
mail at BLRepairables.com.
The E-mail containing the virus has been quarantined to prevent further damage.
This action has prevented mail at BLRepairables.com from being infected, however your computer
may still send this virus to other users without your knowledge.

We recommend purchasing a quality, real-time anti-virus product to clean your system
and prevent you from becoming infected in the future.  We offer Norton Anti-Virus
at a discounted rate to users receiving this message.

http://paperwork.com/av/

Limited time offer: Free Shipping!
See URL for details.