Domain environments

Steve Glines sglines at is-cs.com
Tue Aug 12 15:08:44 GMT 2003

Can anyone point me to a how-to doc that outlines Samba in a Domains
environment with everything from Win/95 to WinXP - I can't seam to find
a collection of documents that explains the results I'm getting: Some
systems see the linux boxen and some don't, some can see inside the
contents of a share (with guest fully enabled) and some can't. Wierd - I
just want the Samba server to look like a plain old Win 98 box.

Thanks in advance.
--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340         www.is-cs.com

I've been a dedicated alchemist all my life. Although I have yet to turn
copper into gold, I've been able to turn a whopper into mold.