QUESTION ABOUT SAMBA QONFIGURATION

BAYJANOV JUMAMURAT jumamurat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 04:52:28 GMT 2002

Thank you for your answer!

I am beginnner of learning Linux. I installed
Redhat7.1 everything is nearly ok.  Network card is
automatically detected. But I can't see other
computers in LAN and others also can't see my comp. I
heard about SAMBA and i found in Control Center SAMBA
configuration tool. But I can't configure it to work.
So if Possible could you please help me to configure
it so that my computer can see other computers and
others can see mine? if there's a helpful doc i can
use would you please help me?
Thank you very much!

=====