[Samba] Instalation Samba!! HELP...

Anna aurra at silver.udg.es
Sun Feb 24 12:57:17 GMT 2002

Dear Jeffrey,

I look for this file and I found it. I has the following lines:

# Firewall configuration written by lokkit
# Manual customization of this file is not recommended.
# Note: ifup-post will punch the current nameservers through the
#       firewall; such entries will *not* be listed here.
:input ACCEPT
:forward ACCEPT
:output ACCEPT
-A input -s 0/0 -d 0/0 -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 0:1023 -y -j REJECT
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 2049 -y -j REJECT
-A input -p udp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 0:1023 -j REJECT
-A input -p udp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 2049 -j REJECT
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 6000:6009 -y -j REJECT
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 7100 -y -j REJECT

I don't know exactly what I should do. Do I need to agregate that?

-A input -p [samba protocol] -s 0/0 -d 0/0 136:139 -j ACCEPT ?

I'm only supossing!!. If you know where can I obtain the instruction for
this file, I thank you a lot!!

David and Anna!!