New CIFS document

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Fri Sep 28 22:02:38 GMT 2001

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, John Kleven wrote:

> If anyone has the time (or interest), I wrote a ~20
> page CIFS document which explains the basics of the
> protocol.  I was hoping to get any feedback (good and
> bad), and also just let people know it is out there
> because I wrote it to be read!
>
> There are two links below to the same document, one
> for HTML, the other PDF.

Already had the link forwarded to me by Simo
(our buglist maintainer). Have a opcy here on my disk
and am planning on looking at sometime over the
weekend.

cheers, jerry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org