problems in Samba documents

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Nov 6 14:36:20 GMT 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, meaculpa wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 06:56:20 +0100 (CET)
> Rafal Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl> wrote:
>
> Rafal> If you just started, then do your work in DocBook. You'll avoid the
> Rafal> trouble you have now. Don't worry about cr/lf issues -- it's not the
> Rafal> worst problem.
> Actually, I have a old version of howto-collections. I translated it
> in last version about in 4/27/2001. And this time I just add the new
> updates to the old version according the lastest one.
>
> So, I am a newbie, I know nothing about DocBook, how to put my work
> in it?

Simply refer to original english documents, since the contents is the
same. There's no easy and fast recipe to learn DocBook, AFAIK. Besides
you don't actually need to know DocBook -- only basics of SGML. After
converting, say, two documents you gain enough knowledge to do the
rest. We use only one doctype here. Thus, completing the job is just
the matter of time and determination.

> Thanx in advance. :->
>

> Have fun!
> http://meaculpa.yeah.net