polish man pages

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Jul 31 15:20:38 GMT 2001

OK, then. Jerry seems to be absent, so I need one Samba Team member to
tell me where should I send polish man pages for Samba 2.2.0 (at this
moment - 2.2.1 should be available in a few days).

I'd like also to discuss the way we can merge international documentation
so that we can reach consistency in documents written in different
languages. I've got some ideas, but I'd like to see how does the samba
team and community see it.

Waiting for comments ...

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /