OK, FORGET ABOUT INTL DOCUMENTATION !

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Thu Aug 9 19:45:21 GMT 2001

Please Rafal,
calm down,
I can state tham Samba Team IS interested in international documentation
only we are a bit busy at the moment so that a bit of patience is requested.

Remember this is mostly a voluntray effort, and every day work may keep
key members away sometimes.

You may start writing down your translation, or post them here if you
already have them done.

We will pick them up asap.

Thank you,
Simo.