OK, FORGET ABOUT INTL DOCUMENTATION !

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Aug 9 18:52:47 GMT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Gerald Carter wrote:

> This list is too quiet for this kind of stuff.  Let's
> do this.  Repost you proposal to samba-technical and let's
> follow up there, ok? I'm hoping we'll get a better response
> and can come up with a good framework.

I've just done this.

> > OK. It's your move. As I mentioned before, I don't want to
> > start anything without coordination with the team.
> > Besides I've read and analysed samba source code so that I
> > can start coding further features for Samba, anyway.
>
> Wonderful :-)  That is good news :) :)

Not so wonderful as it sounds. I'm still VERY far from
claiming I know even 10% of the source code. Actually, every
time I start reading, more questions arise. This is big and
complicated piece of code.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /