OK, FORGET ABOUT INTL DOCUMENTATION !

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Thu Aug 9 18:07:56 GMT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:

> I GIVE UP!
>
> All right. If there's no response (not even ONE) to my idea
> of international documentation, then forget it. I'll try
> to put it somewhere in the net...
> Obviously subscribers of samba mailing lists prefere to use
> english and not prefere users don't speaking english. It's
> a shame...
>

> I'm tired of this and irritated,

I'm sorry.  I have you're translation and will look
at them next week.  I promise.  I've been working
on other things.

Thanks again for all your effort.  I'll follow
up on this and touch base with you on Monday.

cheers, jerry
 www.valinux.com         VA Linux Systems       gcarter_at_valinux.com
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org