The Number One Success System Gifting

Tommy Lee noss1233 at
Fri Oct 19 09:32:39 GMT 2007

In the United States, there are commonly two levels of real estate
professionals licensed by the individual states, but not by the federal

*Real estate salesperson* (or, in some states, *Real estate broker*):[2]

When a person first becomes licensed to become a real estate agent, he/she
obtains a real estate salesperson's license (or some states use the
alternative term, "broker") from the state in which he/she will practice. To
obtain a real estate license, the candidate must take specific coursework
(of between 40 and 90 hours) and then pass a state exam on real estate law
and practice. In order to work, salespersons must then be associated with
(and act under the authority of) a real estate broker.

More information about the samba-cvs mailing list