CVS update: samba/source
Mon May 18 21:54:02 EST 1998
Date: Monday May 18, 1998 @ 21:54
Update of /data/cvs/samba/source
In directory samba:/tmp/cvs-serv15637
Makefile includes.h ldap.c loadparm.c mkproto.awk nisppass.c
passdb.c proto.h smb.h smbpass.c util.c
- added nisppass.c and NISPLUS_FLAGS
- renamed USE_LDAP to USE_LDAP_DB. renamed NISPLUS to USE_NISPLUS_DB.
added default define of USE_SMBPASS_DB.
- removed ldap headers: they are local only to ldap.c
- made all ldap-specific functions static.
- added dummy sam21 functions
- renamed NISPLUS to NISPLUS_HOME
- commented out ldap-specific #ifdef generation code: it's not
needed now that ldap-specific functions in ldap.c are static
- first attempt at an add function from
More information about the samba-cvs