[Announce] Samba 4.13.4 Available for Download

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Tue Jan 26 07:51:24 UTC 2021

Release Announcements
---------------------

This is the latest stable release of the Samba 4.13 release series.

Changes since 4.13.3
--------------------

o  Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
   * BUG 14607: Work around special SMB2 IOCTL response behavior of NetApp Ontap
     7.3.7.
   * BUG 14612: Temporary DFS share setup doesn't set case parameters in the
     same way as a regular share definition does.

o  Dimitry Andric <dimitry at andric.com>
   * BUG 14605: lib: Avoid declaring zero-length VLAs in various messaging
     functions.

o  Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
   * BUG 14579: Do not create an empty DB when accessing a sam.ldb.

o  Ralph Boehme <slow at samba.org>
   * BUG 14596: vfs_fruit may close wrong backend fd.
   * BUG 14612: Temporary DFS share setup doesn't set case parameters in the
     same way as a regular share definition does.

o  Arne Kreddig <arne at kreddig.net>
   * BUG 14606: vfs_virusfilter: Allocate separate memory for config char*.

o  Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org>
   * BUG 14596: vfs_fruit may close wrong backend fd.
   * BUG 14607: Work around special SMB2 IOCTL response behavior of NetApp Ontap
     7.3.7.

o  Andreas Schneider <asn at samba.org>
   * BUG 14601: The cache directory for the user gencache should be created
     recursively.

o  Martin Schwenke <martin at meltin.net>
   * BUG 14594: Be more flexible with repository names in CentOS 8 test
     environments.

joining the #samba-technical IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

If you do report problems then please try to send high quality
feedback. If you don't provide vital information to help us track down
the problem then you will probably be ignored.  All bug reports should
be filed under the Samba 4.1 and newer product in the project's Bugzilla
database (https://bugzilla.samba.org/).

== Our Code, Our Bugs, Our Responsibility.
== The Samba Team

================
Download Details
================

The uncompressed tarballs and patch files have been signed
using GnuPG (ID AA99442FB680B620).  The source code can be downloaded
from:

        https://download.samba.org/pub/samba/stable/

The release notes are available online at:

        https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.13.4.html

Our Code, Our Bugs, Our Responsibility.
(https://bugzilla.samba.org/)

                        --Enjoy