config

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Jun 25 19:26:33 UTC 2021

Once you have the closest superset of what you want to see in your rsync
output, run the result through a filter to clean it up before sending it.

sed and awk are great for this, but any language/script you are familiar
with will do. Having regexes for the pattern matching will make the job
easier as long as the required patterns aren't too complex.

Joe