config

Kevin Korb kmk at sanitarium.net
Fri Jun 25 15:59:17 UTC 2021

Rsync by default displays nothing.  There are more than one options that
tell it to display the files it is touching.  There are other (and
duplicate) options that tell it to show everything.  You didn't say what
options you are using so we have no idea.  Except that you aren't using
--itemize-changes which is the only option that will tell you why it is
saying what it is saying.

--
	Kevin Korb			Phone:    (407) 252-6853