config

Gerhard Obermayr contact at gerhard-obermayr.com
Fri Jun 25 13:48:05 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Briefly to my problem - or wish: By lucky coincidence I came into
possession of an HP Proliant.
My junior installed OpenMediaVault for me.
I've been using it as a daily backup for my TeraStation ever since.
Rsync is set up for this.
Every day I get two emails from this backup, in which the complete
directory is listed that is due to be backed up.
But that's pretty confusing, because that's currently more than 8000
lines in total.
And why? Because, among other things, I back up my directories with the
photos from one NAS to another.
And that's quite a lot of directories from the last 20 years ...
In between, individual files appear in individual directories that have
changed and have been saved as a result.
Isn't it possible that only those files appear in this mail that were
actually backed up because of the change?
That would be easier and clearer ...
Maybe there is already a solution - an additional option button - *to
only display the copied files in the report* ...

What can i do? What parameter work right? Is there an option for that?

--
Liebe Grüße aus Haag - und Xund bleim!

Gerhard Obermayr