rsync support in authprogs - feedback requested

Kevin Korb kmk at sanitarium.net
Thu Feb 18 17:22:33 UTC 2021

You should both look into rrsync.  It comes with rsync and is designed
to do exactly this.  Unfortunately some Linux distros are maintained by
insane people who install rrsync as if it was documentation (compressed
and not executable) instead of a helper script which is what it is.

--
	Kevin Korb			Phone:    (407) 252-6853