Speeding up rsync

Kevin Korb kmk at sanitarium.net
Tue Aug 24 21:40:19 UTC 2021

Most of the speedup is due to ssh being bound to a single CPU.  You will
get a little more speed out of a single CPU system but the speedup is
unlikely to go past 2 in parallel.  Even with that you may end up adding
more latency via disk seeks to accomplish much.

--
	Kevin Korb			Phone:    (407) 252-6853