Syncing multiple sub-directories to one directory

Rob Campbell robcampbell08105 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:20:53 UTC 2020

My deepest apologies.  I had an inotify running that anytime something was
added to that directory it would run a script that was doing my original
sync of pulling in all the directories and images.  After turning that off,
I was able to see your line work as you said it should.  Thank you very
much and again, I apologize for mistakenly stating the code you provided
didn't work.

When you are principled, set standards and stick to them some people will
fall out of your life; let them!