Enabling easier contributions to rsync

Wayne Davison wayne at opencoder.net
Mon May 25 21:55:57 UTC 2020

I've decided to give hosting it on github a try, especially since there's
been a lot of nice contributions lately.  Hopefully this will make it
easier for both the people sending patches as well as for me to snag the
changes.  I'll continue to push changes to the samba git as well.

Here's the new repo:  https://github.com/WayneD/rsync

Feel free to open issues there, but we won't do any migration of current
tickets from bugzilla unless it looks like we're going to be staying long
term.

..wayne..