Preserve Windows Symlinks

Edwin Bradford edwinbradford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:48:43 UTC 2020

Sorry, I should have realized, that makes complete sense in hindsight.
I deleted the original source volume symlink and restored from the
external volume symlink and the same problem exists... Windows doesn't
recognise it as a symlink or appear to know what kind of file it is.

Previously I was using Unison File Sync which itself uses rsync and
doesn't support preserving symlinks between Windows and Unix so I'm
wondering if it's just not possible in which case maybe I'll just have
to live with following symlinks --copy-links.

Email: edwinbradford at gmail.com

Tel.: +44 (0)7981 873 771