Rsync 3.2.3 released

Michal Ruprich michalruprich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:47:43 UTC 2020

Hi Wayne,

I see that a couple of patches from the rsync-patches tar have
disappeared, like acls.diff or xattrs.diff yet I don't see the changes
in the code. Is there a reason for their removal? Were they applied
differently on the code and are no longer needed?

Thanks for any info on this.

Regards,

Michal Ruprich