[Patch] Fix a few typos in rsync.yo

Clément Pit-Claudel cpitclaudel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:31:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have attached a documentation patch.  Here it is with comments:
> -	it() you must not specify the bf(--rsh) (bf(-e)) option.

This is about the daemon, but the manual explains letter that you can in fact pass --rsh, in section `USING RSYNC-DAEMON FEATURES VIA A REMOTE-SHELL CONNECTION`.

> -  rsync -av rsync:://targethost2/module/src/ /dest/ )
> +  rsync -av rsync://targethost2/module/src/ /dest/ )

This seems to have an extra ':' in the URL?

>  option when they need to continue a backup run that got interrupted.  Since
>  a bf(--link-dest) run is copied into a new directory hierarchy (when it is
> -used properly), using bf(--ignore existing) will ensure that the
> +used properly), using bf(--ignore-existing) will ensure that the

This seems to include an extraneous space.

Cheers,
Clément.