Rsync --inplace --no-file-file

Sébastien FONTAINE - Société FrameIP sebastien.fontaine at groupe-frameip.fr
Wed Jun 19 12:20:57 UTC 2019

Hello,

I synchronize a directory containing about ten files of about 600 GB each.
Every day, the files are little modified, then I use the arguments rsync
--progress --no-file-file to otmise the transfer. My final command is:
rsync --times --recursive --delete --timeout = 0 --force --verbose
--inplace --progress --no-file-file -e "ssh -p 22" /home/ root at 192.168.0.1:
/House/

Everything is working properly. However, I saw that Rsync is going to read
the destination file first then after and only after read the source file
to send the difference.
The reading of 400GB file takes time. So how to make Rsync read the
destination and source files at the same time?

Thank you