"WARNING: failed verification -- update retained (will try again)" message

sambalist at discosucks.it sambalist at discosucks.it
Mon Jun 3 14:03:11 UTC 2019

That's weird because because i am now getting the same error on two
machines, so i would exclude the RAM problem.

Anyway, does the "will try again" mean this message is harmless unless
getting a subsequent "will not try again" error message? If yes, is
there a way to squelch it?

Thank you

Gabriele

GPG Key Fingerprint:
DAD1 E3E3 C3E9 36FB C570 F405 9B5F 7108 A1D0 2FFF