--server options

Kevin Korb kmk at sanitarium.net
Fri Feb 8 04:13:03 UTC 2019

I don't remember your original question but if I didn't suggest looking
at rrsync I should have.  It comes with rsync in the contrib dir and it
knows which options to allow/deny and it can restrict the transfer to a
specific dir and read-only or write-only.  Since it comes with rsync it
is kept current with the options rsync uses including the undocumented ones.

Even if it doesn't do exactly what you are trying to do, it is a perl
script so it should be easy enough to modify for your needs.  Just keep
a diff so you can easily analyze changes in new versions.

--
	Kevin Korb			Phone:    (407) 252-6853