io timeout after 180 seconds -- exiting

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sun Feb 3 04:59:54 UTC 2019

Hey list,

My rsync(1) transfer keeps dieing. It starts sync'ing, slows down, and
then times out with no apparent reason. I have tried both with and
without --fuzzy, --inplace, and various --timeout values to no effect.

It is possible this could be an SSH issue, but it is difficult to tell.
Both machines are behind separate LANs connected over the internet with
no bandwidth issues.

Any help would be much appreciated. You can find relevant logs here:

   <https://pastebin.com/dqwQpwTq>

Yours truly,

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer