Rsync between 2 datacenters not working

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Fri Mar 30 13:33:16 UTC 2018

Hmmm, looks indeed like changing the mtu helps, strange thing is that
with the bigger mtu sometimes I had no problems and often TB are copied
without problems.
Problem is I can't test the connection that much because the connection
has been established by a third party and it is just some vlan without
any hops.

But thanks for the link to the nfs-test that looks interesting!