hard-link reference error when trying to delete

Jared list-rsync at legroom.net
Wed Aug 16 00:58:39 UTC 2017

Hi, Kevin.  Thank you for the suggestion.  It triggered a memory that I
had set some restrictions on this rsync copy a while back.  Sure enough,
in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys:

command="rsync --server -vulogDtpre.iLsfxC --timeout=600 --bwlimit=5120
. dest" ssh-rsa

Tacking on --delete in the appropriate spot fixed the issue.

That's a big whoops on my part.  :-)  Appreciate the pointer.

--
Jared