Empty directories aren't backed up in backup-dir

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:14:09 UTC 2016

Using the link-dest option would be one way to solve this.

If you are seeking a backup system which uses hard links (link-dest), then you may wish to take a look at LBackup <http://www.lbackup.org>

Hope this helps.

This email is protected by LBackup, an open source backup solution
http://www.lbackup.org