rsync keeps writing files over

McDowell, Blake McDowellH at si.edu
Wed Jun 8 23:39:06 UTC 2016

Hi Perry,

The issue I¹m having is not writing to the LTO tape - rsync does that ok,
but we have just switch over to gcp followed by rsync as a double-check.
It has certainly helped with our LTO writing.

The problem I¹m having with the files continually re-writing is for a
local transfer from external HDD to internal HDD, both HFS+

Thanks,
Blake