Rsync options for reverse syncing

H agents at meddatainc.com
Thu Feb 11 17:43:47 UTC 2016

I am running the current version of rsync on Androic CM 11.2 and 12.1 on
phones and tablets. While syncing to a server works fine, I am having
problems with reverse syncing, specifically having the date and time set
for files on the reverse sync.

Currently the flags are "rsync - vHrlt --chmod=Du+rwx, go-rwx, Fu+rw,
go-rw --no-perms -e "ssh -y -p 22 -i '...'...* source destination" and
the error message is "rsync: failed to set times on ... operation not
permitted (1)". Since rsync is able to transfer the files, where lies
the problem with setting times?

Thank you.