Doubt on usage of rsync for chown of existing folders

Celso de Sousa Junior celso_de_sousa_junior at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 10 22:42:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please, I am using rsync to synchronize local machine with remote machine.

I already have some files copied. Now I have to change the ownership from existing files in the destination folder.

I tried the following options but it did not worked. Can you please help me with other options or alternatives ?
--perms --chown=user:group --chmod=777 --exclude-from=$EXCLUDES -avzi --rsync-path="/usr/local/bin/rsync" -e ssh

Thanks,
Regards,CJ