mtime vs ctime

Kevin Korb kmk at sanitarium.net
Tue Sep 8 03:21:15 UTC 2015

I would need to see both your existing rsync command line and the
output of --itemize-changes when such an occurrence happens before I
can really understand what is happening.

In the end, if you have any output at all the bare minimum should be
- --itemize-changes.  --verbose is utterly useless without it.