Using external filter on the server

Mark mark0x01 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:12:44 MDT 2015

Thanks, I thought that might be the case.

Instead, I'm working on a patch to "passthru" parameters to the server
side to use in a pre-xfer exec script so I can build a configurable
filter list to achieve something similar.

Much more realistic for my limited programming skills.

After updating some servers to 3.1.1 I'm now busy fixing issues caused
by the log output format changes from the 2.5x version breaking all my
report scripts.