Aw: Rsync differences using NFS & SMB

devzero at web.de devzero at web.de
Tue Jul 21 10:20:11 UTC 2015

>Over ssh/nfs
>rsync -nuvaz --delete /source/ root at nfsServer.domain.co.uk:

i don`t see nfs here, i see rsync syncing a local dir via ssh to a local dir on the target system.

does nfsserver.domain.co.uk just export NFS shares to other systems or are there other NFS shares being mounted there,
i.e. is rsync writing via SSH to nfsserver:/some_dir_mounted_via_nfs

regards
roland