cut-off time for rsync ?

Ken Chase rsync-list-m829 at sizone.org
Wed Jul 1 08:34:29 MDT 2015

What is taking time, scanning inodes on the destination, or recopying the entire
backup because of either source read speed, target write speed or a slow interconnect
between them?

Do you keep a full new backup every day, or are you just overwriting the target
directory?

/kc

--
Ken Chase - ken at heavycomputing.ca skype:kenchase23 +1 416 897 6284 Toronto Canada