Rsync Failed & /proc/kcore 128 TiB & NTFS HDD Makes Scary sounds even when not mounted

Kezhawe kezhawe28 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:38:52 MDT 2015

I can still read&write on the external hdd and on my laptop (which I
have my gentoo there) I can't do anything on / because its filled up
with /proc/kcore after "rsync failed"

rsync -aAXv
--exclude={"/dev/*","/proc/*","/sys/*","/tmp/*","/run/*","/mnt/*","/media/*","/lost+found"} /*
"/run/media/narin/My Book/Gentoo Rsync Backup"/

$df
/dev/sda2        50G   49G     0 100% /
devtmpfs         10M     0   10M   0% /dev
tmpfs           1.2G 1012K  1.2G   1% /run
shm             5.7G     0  5.7G   0% /dev/shm
cgroup_root      10M     0   10M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/sda5        20G  1.7G   17G   9% /var
/dev/sda6       382G   28G  334G   8% /home

rsync-3.1.1