rsync & gnulib/automake

Tiziano Müller tiziano.mueller at stepping-stone.ch
Thu Jan 2 02:40:30 MST 2014

Hi Wayne

Thanks a lot for the answers.

I will then start with converting the build system to automake which
makes the inclusion of single modules of gnulib (without including
gnulib as a git submodule) already a lot easier and write the patch for
the build system to build only the copy-tool side.

Best regards,
Tiziano

--
stepping stone GmbH