rsync not copy all information for font file

Bryan Pliatsios bryan.pliatsios at wellcom.com.au
Thu Dec 18 14:31:13 MST 2014

Ram,
  As Roland mentions in his other email, you should investigate and understand the way netatalk works.

  I think at this point it’s best that you get assistance from the Netatalk community, as this appears not to be an rsync issue.
  http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/2.2/htmldocs/ <http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/2.2/htmldocs/>  (v3 does not use Appledouble, so you must be on v2.x)
  http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/mailing_lists.php <http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/mailing_lists.php>
Regards,

  Bryan