Aw: Re: Re: rsync not copy all information for font file

devzero at web.de devzero at web.de
Fri Dec 12 10:04:07 MST 2014

what is the source and destination filesystem?

here is some report that rsync has some problem with HFS+ filesystems and "ressource forks": http://quesera.com/reynhout/misc/rsync+hfsmode/

but as you are using ubuntu and not osx i`m curious what`s the problem, so i think we need more information here.

regards
roland