Aw: rsync not copy all information for font file

devzero at web.de devzero at web.de
Fri Dec 12 03:27:58 MST 2014

you mean, rsync "silently" creates 0kb sized files and only a special type of file shows this behaviour?

try increasing rsync verbosity with "-v" , delete the 0kb files and retry. you can send the output of rsync to this list if it`s not too long if you don`t get a clue from that. mind that it may contain private information.

you should also omit "-z" because it makes no sense for local transfer. you do not want compression here, because it slows things down and burns cpu for nothing.

regards
roland

ps:
i`m no native english speaker, but i think your english is quite ok.