Alternative rsync client for Windows

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Mon Apr 14 21:54:06 MDT 2014

So long as your compiling a list of things to
overcome to restore a MS Windows box you need
to add the following:

You'd have to have an (exact?)
copy of the original hardware onto which
you wish to restore.  I try to stay away
from Windows so am no expert, but I believe
that the OEMs are the ones that put the
hardware drivers onto the box.  Trying
to restore one MS Windows system onto
different hardware results in a system that
won't run on the new hardware.