RFC: slow-down option

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Apr 3 06:03:13 MDT 2014

This is way beyond my level of expertise, but wouldn't something like
ionice help with that?

Also, check out:

2 more pipe utilities

Viewer & throttle
http://www.ivarch.com/programs/pv.shtml

Throttle - limits bandwidth of a pipe - for use with network transfers
http://linux.die.net/man/1/throttle

HTH

Joe