issues syncing between one host and another

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:44:14 CEST 2013

After sym linking I am still having no luck

rsync: change_dir#4 "/home/aquj001/recievingDir.2013-09-05--23:40:58"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: errors selecting input/output files, dirs (code 3) at
main.c(877) [receiver=3.0.6]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (9 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(600)
[sender=3.0.6]

I am still getting these errors.