Problems with directories containing spaces in name

Achim Denzl denzl at dtpd.com
Sun Mar 3 07:07:01 MST 2013

Hi Volker,

you're right, and I read and understood Allen's mail.

What I do not understand is the fact, that the same path MUST be escaped
when used as SOURCE and MUST NOT be escaped when used as DESTINATION...

Kind regards
Achim

--

DTP-Studio DENZL                      Telefon +49 941 / 44 96 44
Heinkelstraße 1                       Telefax +49 941 / 44 96 45